Friday, February 1, 2008

Cameron

Nice blog. I think it was a good idea to include information on the history of japanese basball and where it originated. The background inforatmation helped show how seriously the players take the sport. It was smart to post about little league in your blog because than your topic relates to all age levels which includes little league, college, or the major league. I also like how you highlight important information in green, helps it stand out. Nice pictures too.
I think that you should try to find out how the sport differs in America and in Japan. A side by side comparison would be interesting, and help people understand how they are different or alike. This would add to your blog nicely, and futher answer your thesis question. I think that it is a unique topic that many sports fans or players would find interesting.

No comments: